HARVESTER CHAIN MICRO CHISEL
OREGON 18HX harvester saw chain is an enhanced version of our aggressive, durable 18H chain built exclusively for mechanized timber harvesters.
- .404″ .080″ Harvester
- Micro Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance and ease of maintenance.
- Patented Chain Steel – OREGON OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength.
- Enhanced version of 18H chain.
- Wider, tougher coined drive links are thicker above the groove for increased strength.
- Larger rivets for reduced chain stretch.
- Wider kerf for reduced bar binding.
Saw Sizes: Do not use on hand held saws.