4/DEE SADDLE W/BATTEN SEAT
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Leg straps help prevent slip-through and are made from heavy-duty coated webbing that is pre-cut, pre-punched and heat-sealed by the manufacturer to prevent fraying and ensure a quality end product.
- Three additional dees are located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- The 4″ wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support.
- The 6″ wide waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Batten seat floats on waist belt for easy positioning and comfort.
- Features adjustable accessory batten seat straps that keep your batten seat properly positioned.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2″ nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
||16 x 6 x 6 in