28″ HARVESTER BAR
OREGON® ¾” pitch Sprocket-Nose Harvester bars are designed to fit a broad range of timber harvesting equipment.
- The bar body is made from an extremely tough and durable specialized 3/8″ thick solid alloy-steel material that minimizes rail wear chipping and spreading.
- Precision-milled grooves are straight, square and consistent to minimize wear.
- Chain lead-ins are chamfered to help prevent damage to the chain drive links and to minimize wear.
- Replacement nose kits are available to maximize bar life.
Fits the following Harvesters:
- Models: HSD 3345 Butt Saw, HSD 3348 Butt Saw, PMD 3348 Top Saw, PTH 24 Top Saw
- 3/4″ – 11BC, 11H chain
- 47 Drive Links